Who we are
Our website address is: http://kulluhills.com.
Kullu, Himachal Perdash
Tel: +91 8894388642
What is personal information and how do we use or disclose it?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual and includes your name, contact information, travel itinerary and other information described below.
Trip Cancellations Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Trip Refund Policy
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Trip Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
GST is applicable to the tour cost
Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the package cost
Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part fo the deal
KuLLuHiLLs may collect, use or disclose your personal information, either directly or through our agency and booking partners, for the purposes of offering or booking travel services on your behalf, such as your name, age, address, phone number, e-mail address, emergency contact information, passport information, travel medical information (where required), nationality, residency, nutrition preferences, trip evaluations, travel and accommodation preferences, comments you provide us, trip destination information, and payment-related information. This personal information enables us provide you with trip information, book flights, accommodations, process payments, and provide similar travel services.
If you book a KuLLuHiLLs trip, KuLLuHiLLs may rely on local service providers. Please be aware that ZZ may be required to provide certain personal information to our service providers for the purposes of delivering your experience. For example, if you book flights through KuLLuHiLLs, we will be required to provide certain personal information to the airline for the purposes of securing your ticket. When you book travel services with us, you consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by KuLLuHiLLs—and the corresponding collection and use by the relevant travel partners or suppliers—for the purposes of administering and delivering the travel services you requested.
- Your personal information may also be used for the purposes of:
- Enabling us to better understand your needs as a customer and determine eligibility for our products and services;
- Informing you about our products and services, or those of our partners that we believe may be of interest to you (provided that we have received valid consent from you, if such consent is required);
- Providing ongoing service and support, including resolution of any issues with the services or products you request from KuLLuHiLLs;
- Ensuring the safety and security of our passengers and products;
- Carrying out internal accounting and administration of our business;
- Complying with laws, regulations, and immigration requirements.
Travel Agents and Agencies
KuLLuHiLLs collects personal information (as described above) from agents and agencies as required to book KuLLuHiLLs’ trips and be properly credited for such booking. If you are an agent travelling with KuLLuHiLLs, KuLLuHiLLs may also collect employment-related information to confirm your eligibility for travel-industry promotions.
Contests and Newsletters
We may also collect personal information, including contact information such as name, address, and phone number or email address if you elect to enter a contest or sweepstakes with us, subscribe to our newsletter, or request a brochure. We use this personal information for the purposes of administering the contests/sweepstakes or delivering the information you request.
KuLLuHiLLs collects personal information from those individuals applying for employment or similar positions at KuLLuHiLLs to the extent necessary to (i) identify the individual and (ii) evaluate their suitability for the applied-for position. This information may include name, contact information, educational and employment background, criminal record verification, residency and/or citizenship information, and other information necessary for us to screen potential employees and staff.
Service Provider Arrangements
In addition to the third party travel suppliers outlined above, KuLLuHiLLs may transfer your personal information to third parties who provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, host our customer service operations, serve advertisements on our website, send email or other communications, or run our contests and promotions. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our service providers in the Kullu. For information about the polices or practices of our service providers, please contact us at the email address above. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information for their own purposes.
How is your personal information protected?
We have implemented measures designed to help protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet or other publicly accessible communications networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information. We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information of our customers for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
Website Policies and Cookies
Our website uses a technology called a “cookie,” which is a small element of data that our website can send to your browser to be stored on your computer so that we can recognize your computer when you return. If you have registered with our website, cookies may provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to personalize our website in accordance with your preferences. Most web browsers allow you to modify your settings to notify you when you receive a cookie or to reject cookies entirely. If you decide not to accept cookies from our website, you may not be able to take advantage of all of its features.